Enjoy peace of mind while your baby sleeps, with the Closer to Nature Digital Video and movement monitor that uses FHSS digital technology for interference-free monitoring. It combines all the features of our Sound & Movement monitor – such as two way talkback, remote nightlight and room temperature display to see if your baby’s room is too hot or too cold. With a 3-inch colour screen on the parent unit to ensure great picture quality of your baby, while at night the infrared night vision camera that ensures video quality is excellent, even in the dark.
The Digital Video Monitor also comes with a detachable sensor pad designed to fit under your baby’s mattress and sounds an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds – for added reassurance. Intuitively designed, the monitor looks spectacular, sleek, and ultra-modern with soft touch keys for ease of use. Its long distance range of 300 metres (depending on surrounding conditions) relays every single sound and movement made by your baby to the parent unit.
- Infrared night vision camera - The infrared night vision camera on the Closer to Nature Digital Video Monitor offers a clear picture on a large 3 inch screen ensuring excellent video quality, even in the dark
- Movement Sensor Pad - A key feature of the monitor is its unique sensor pad, designed to sit under the baby’s cot mattress, it monitors and sounds an alarm if no movement has been detected after 20 seconds. Most parents benefit from the sensor pad when their baby is a newborn. Once the child can move freely around the cot, parents can choose to remove the sensor pad and use the monitor as a stand-alone model.
- Long Distance Range with Out of Range Indicator - The closer to nature digital monitors have a long distance range of up to 300 metres, offering parent’s reassurance from afar and relaying every single sound made by baby to the parent unit whether indoors or outdoors. The monitor also is fitted with an out of range indicator so parents will know if the link is lost.
- Two Way Talk Back - The two way talk back feature with volume control on Closer to Nature baby monitors lets you soothe and reassure baby from another room.
- Room Temperature Display - The Closer to Nature baby monitors display the temperature in baby's room on the parent unit, so you can see if your baby's room is too hot or too cold. You also have the option to choose the temperature to be displayed on the parent unit in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle Night Light - A gentle night light is built into the closer to nature monitor which is remote-controllable. The night light can be selected to provide a low, medium or high light for a reassuring glow which allows you to check on your baby without having to put on the main light – particularly useful for those night time feeds and nappy changes.
- Paging Function - Closer to Nature baby monitors come with a paging function to help you relocate a misplaced parent unit.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature DECT Digital Video & Movement Monitor
- Infrared night vision camera ensure excellent video quality
- 3-inch colour screen with room temperature display
- Movement sensor pad monitors movement with adjustable sensitivity settings
- Long distance range, up to 300 metres with out-of-range indicator
- Two-way talkback feature and fully digital sound to reassure baby from afar