Welcome to Early Years Education Centre.

At Early Years Education Centre we understand you as a parent, or guardian, want more than just childcare.

You want your child to grow and develop into a well rounded individual.

You want them to explore, learn, and grow in an environment that is caring, child friendly and as unique as they are.

You want them to express their British values such as having manners, kindness and being considerate.

You want your child to be more than just a number, and not just another child in another nursery.

It would be nice to have a cuppa and chat with your child's key worker, as lets be honest, sometimes everything can be solved with a good old brew and a chat.

You want a nursery where every staff member knows their name, and understands their wants and needs, and to be treated like the practitioners own child.

Being the smallest nursery locally this is what we can offer.

Nursery to us isn't a business, its our heart and soul, our family.

Our Lichfield day nursery Early Years Education Centre opened its doors in February 2016, providing full day care for children aged between three months and five years.  

Our nursery is a homely setting, offering a warm and friendly environment for your child. Education is at the heart at we do, we follow the early years foundation stage (EYFS), which is delivered by our highly qualified team, 98% of our staff are qualified to level 3 or higher in either child care learning and development level 3 or level 3 as an Early Years Educator and have a minimum of 6 years of experience, the other 2% of our staff are level 2 qualified working towards their level 3.

Between our management team alone we have over 60 years of experience in the Early Years sector.

We pride ourselves on being a small day nursery, we believe that by being a small setting we can better support your child's learning and development due to the smaller classes, allowing consistency with key workers and smaller key worker groups thus allowing staff to develop strong relationships with your child, and to track and support their education.

We also use a digital app called tapestry, where parents and guardians can not only witness a child's development portfolio but also contribute to their learning journey.

A Nursery built on imagination, with Education in mind

The Great Outdoors

Baby Room

Pre-School Room

Call us now to arrange a visit...

What better way to find out if we are right for you and your child?

Free Child care

Did you know that you could be entitled to 15 hours free childcare?


Click more info to check eligability

Early Years Education Centre EYEC LTD

9 Wiltell Lodge 


Staffordshire, WS14 9ET

01543 419608

Company house 09624833

Ofsted reg EY497783

Early Years Education Centre EYEC LTD© 2016